A Ghostly gathering
freakishly fun fundraiser to celebrate the season
Join us for the first annual Ghostly Gathering featuring a variety of festive experiences on our 2.5-acre campus in the historic heart of Mineral Point! Proceeds from this fall fundraiser support Shake Rag Alley arts and crafts programming and historic preservation.
Admission to the event on our main campus at 18 Shake Rag St. includes:
- One drink ticket. Food and beverages from a variety of local vendors will be available for purchase.
- Live music by Yid Vicious.
- Scary storytelling by the award-winning Jane Stenson.
- Tarot card readings.
- A Night Market of unique crafters, makers, and artists.
- A costume contest with a cash prize for first place.
- And more!
Costumes and decorative masks are encouraged. Face coverings required indoors and outside when social distancing is not possible, regardless of vaccination status.
General admission tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. All ticket sales are final. This is a rain or snow or shine event.
For more information, call (608) 987-3292, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Shake Rag Alley office, 18 Shake Rag St.
Note: This evening is not recommended for children. We look forward to welcoming families to our annual Trick’r Treat night at 5-7 pm October 31!
Call for Night Market Vendors
We are looking for unique crafters, makers, artists, and the unusual to show their wares and talents in this one-of-a-kind Night Market.
Vendor Table Information:
$30 cost includes a 6-foot table and 2 chairs that will be set up under tents on the Green
- Vendor load-in is 6 pm/Tear down at 11 pm
- Bring your own battery-operated lighting, or let us know if you have specific electrical needs.
- Tablecloths are NOT included; vendors must bring their own table coverings.
- All food vendors must have proper licensing. Only pre-packaged foods allowed.
- Vendors are encouraged to dress in costume and decorate their tables.
To register and pay for your table, use the registration button below.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call (608) 987-3292.