Terms & Conditions
Coronavirus Update: APRIL 13, 2020
We remain committed to our mission and to contributing to Mineral Point’s creative economy, but with the health and safety of our instructors, students, and staff in mind, we have “hit pause” on our March, April, and some May workshops, in addition to events as state guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic evolve.
While we work with instructors to reschedule spring workshops, we are contacting enrolled students regarding our emergency cancellation policy effective March 20:
- We are offering registered students whose workshops are being rescheduled a transferable gift certificate for future workshops through 2021.
- Students with lodging reservations will be offered gift certificates in the full amount of their booking.
- We will return to our normal workshop cancellation and lodging cancellation policies following this crisis.
- We ask students registered in workshops starting in June and beyond not make any changes to their enrollment at this time.
Our office is closed through April 23 as a result of the state of Wisconsin’s Safer at Home order. We are checking voicemail and email daily.
We continue to ask everyone to follow best practices for illness prevention and stay home if you are ill.
- Cancellations made 31 days before the published registration deadline date for any given workshop are eligible for a full refund less 25% of the workshop fee OR a gift certificate in the full amount of the workshop fee. The gift certificate can be applied to workshops or lodging through Dec. 31 of the following year and is transferable.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less than the published registration deadline date for any given workshop are not eligible for refunds. We encourage all students to purchase trip insurance, available for a reasonable fee.